乐动体育app正版A list of available nonfaculty positions can be viewed 24 hours a day at on a computer with WEB access. To view open positions, please select Work Location/City: Dallas.
- A link for System wide job search is available at .
- Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Memorandum Office of the President and Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs
The employment listing provides a summary of positions available with Texas A&M College of Dentistry located in Dallas, Texas. For more information concerning a position and how to apply, contact the Human Resources Office:
Phone: (214) 828-8289, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday Fax: (214) 874-4550
乐动体育app正版All nonfaculty positions are also listed at the Texas Workforce Commission. Please note the starting salaries listed for all positions may be negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
- All HSC positions are security sensitive and are contingent on the results of a criminal background check at the point of hire.
- Texas A&M University System Health Science Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Texas law requires that males 18 through 25 show proof of compliance with federal Selective Service law in order to be eligible for employment. Each male applicant must complete the Certification of Registration Form at the time of a job offer. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, if accommodations are needed for the application process, please inform the Human Resources Office.