乐动体育app正版Texas A&M College of Dentistry has limited parking facilities for the use of faculty, staff and students. These facilities include a garage and a fenced lot with an entrance from Gaston Avenue.
During the school year, student parking in the Nussbaumer garage is limited to the ramp from level 4 to 5, and levels 5&6. All other students will park in the open lot (Lot 3) on Gaston Ave.
College of Dentistry Patient Parking
Visitor Parking Areas
For your convenience, patients and visitors to Texas A&M College of Dentistry can park in the surrounding hospital parking garages. Please visit the for location and pricing information.
Metered parking is available along the adjoining streets.
Riding DART to the College of Dentistry
The College of Dentistry is also accessible via DART on the rail line or the and bus routes.
Security: Ext. 8335
Crime is always a potential problem in hospital areas. Students frequently stay late at the dental school and are urged to take every precaution upon leaving the building. Students are encouraged to walk to the parking garage and open lots in groups at all times.
乐动体育app正版Security officers are available to walk you to your car. To contact a security officer for an escort or other assistance, go to the Hall Street entrance and if no officer is in the security office, use the wall phone outside of the office.
乐动体育app正版A security officer is on campus 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. A second security officer is available in the garage and parking areas from 7am-11pm, on weekdays only. A digital beeper is carried by a campus security officer at all times. Officers also carry cellular phones that are activated by relay from the garage and parking lot emergency phones and from emergency phones in the elevators. Please be aware of a delay caused with relays for both the cellular phone and the beeper.
乐动体育app正版Criminal incidents should be reported to the security staff as soon as possible. Campus crime statistics are posted in the basement locker room and at the security office window. A "SECURITY ALERT" is posted throughout the building on incidents of a serious nature as soon as possible where the knowledge may help to avert further incidents.
- Always walk in groups of two or more - especially at night.
- Lock your car and remove the keys. Lock all valuables in the trunk or leave them at home.
- Check underneath the car as you approach and look in the back seat to be certain no one is hiding there before unlocking the car door. Once inside, lock the doors.
- Carry only necessary cash.
- Walk confidently; have your keys ready as you approach your car door.
- Trust your instincts - if someone doesn't look right to you or makes you uneasy, get away fast! Immediately report them to campus security or police. Wear comfortable clothing for easy movement.
Students may enter the Hall Street door after hours by using an access card issued individually to all faculty, staff and students.